[DeTomaso] new motor...Pantrea?

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Wed Feb 12 12:26:58 EST 2014

Holy Crap, do you have any idea what this engine would do in a C or D
Sports Racer at around 900 lbs + driver.
Or an open wheel car like a Formula Ford that uses a 1,600cc "Kent" engine
at maybe 115 hp that weighs 260lbs just for the engine.

You would destroy the competition on the straights and the turns,

Michael Shortt