[DeTomaso] A Pantera for Jackie....

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 23:49:42 EST 2014

Mike, where do you find this incredible stuff?

So, let me get this straight...G. Bertocchi, one of the architects of the Maserati 250F, factory Detomaso test driver and development engineer delivers a Pantera to Jackie Stewart, 3 time F1 champ?

Excellent.

Talk about great marque heritage...

I hope everyone reads this article and mentions it as part of their Detomaso Pantera explanation at the next car show.

Mike, please dig up some more!

Thank you,
LS

central