[DeTomaso] Hall Ultra Wheels

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:15:21 EST 2014

Everyone: thanks for the input. I am always amazed at the wealth of
information on this board. It looks like I will be pulling and inspecting
wheels this weekend! :)

I'd be curious to know how many Hall Ultra wheels were produced, and how
many failed? Are there other owners still running these wheels?