[DeTomaso] NPC-Chromecast

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:39:37 EST 2014

You can do that with apple TV too.  I imagine Chromecast is the same thing,
but a lot cheaper.

Apple TV also does NetFlix, about 20 other programs like Netflix, plus
radio, and it will play movies loaded into iTunes on your Mac.  Plus, it
will play music from your iTunes, and it will scroll through pics.  It's a
nice effect.

I don't mean to be advertising for apple TV.  I didn't know how it compared
with Chromecast, so I thought I'd list what apple TV does.

Warning ­ you can easily vegetate watching youtube videos on a big screen.
--
Will