[DeTomaso] 1977 Camel GT Pantera

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Mon Feb 10 10:58:58 EST 2014

Heck Mike, I'm older than you and you expect my memory to be any better ????
    I think your guess about John Storey's race car was an extremely modified car using Lola uprights at the front & rear of the car. If my memory serves me (?)
the car if not completely tube framed was 80% tube framed.
    I've got some pictures here somewhere so I'll try to find them and confirm it deny my memory cell perspective.
    Anybody else who knows please chime in here.

Leslie A. Gray