[DeTomaso] Autoweek online Mention

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 23:24:05 EST 2014

It always seemed to    me the stock advocates were always motivated by a sense of value    appreciation rather than driving enjoyment.

Only in the last few years have Panteras appreciated, so us "long time owners" bought them because they are beautiful, exciting, and affordable.  I like how it looks stock and made only the upgrades that improved function without obviously changing appearance.

Jim