[DeTomaso] Brian Hill's 410 cubic inch cast iron Cleveland on the dyno

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 21:41:20 EST 2014

EXCITING!!!    BRAVO!!!!!   EXCELLENT WORDS BRIAN!!!!    CONGRATS, AGAIN!!!    ----BILL L

Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 20:20:59 -0800
From: mazdastuff at yahoo.com
To: daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com; detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Brian Hill's 410 cubic inch cast iron Cleveland on	the dyno

That is a superb write up Dan.  It is really amazing the numbers you guys were able to make happen.  To bad about the weather, the testing of the other heads would have made for some wild reading.  Additional 70hp on top of these numbers would have been something to see.  That would be exciting.
Bravo!
Brian Hill