[DeTomaso] Autoweek online Mention

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 21:18:06 EST 2014

Dave,

Thanks for the advice.  :-)

My current thinking is to leave the Pantera alone.
At Pocono, I had a 377. It did 369HP at the rear wheels then… nothing special.
Since the new engine has more, I’m leaving well enough alone.

Now then, if I could just get the car back from the damned non-painter!

I’m starting to come up with new names just to feel better.
I’m calling my GT500 the Anti-Prius.

Later.
Kirby