[DeTomaso] Hall Ultra Wheels

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:56:16 EST 2014

Having now seen the pictures and seeing what they look like, I think it’s interesting to note that Tom Upton has been
running those wheels on his 800HP Pantera race car for 15 years, if not more.
At least, it sure LOOKS like the same wheel. He got them from Hall.

He’s never had a problem with them to my knowledge, but hey… I’ll ask him personally tomorrow when I see him.

I ran three piece Gottis on my Pantera for years and they are now on the race car.
I’ve never had a problem with them. No leaks, even….

Bombs, indeed…..

Kirby