[DeTomaso] Hall Ultra Wheels

Peter Cajthaml pcajthaml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 18:10:16 EST 2014

Jerry -

attached is the pic the rear wheel (my 1st email had the whole car, but the
image was too big to post on the board).

I am pretty sure that the previous owner called them "Ultra", but I they
are not 5 or 10-spoke.  They have the fake knock-offs, and there are many
screws with allen-heads holding the wheels together I presume.  These
wheels do not lose pressure at all - I hardly ever have to inflate the
tires.

if you look in the registry under 2761, you will see the pictures, as well
as Mike Drew's description of the car. Here is what he said about the
wheels:

*"From what I recall, it's fitted with some variant of Hall Pantera Ultra
wheel (one of the earlier styles, as opposed to the ones he's introduced in
the past year or two) powdercoated gold, as are the bumpers.*"

I am seriously considering changing the gold to black. (you can see how it
has faded in my wheel picture - the plastic center is much darker than the
aluminum wheel).

thanks for the feedback,

Peter