[DeTomaso] Protecting the inside of frame rails and area behind doors, and material for firewall

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 14:51:02 EST 2014

Not down thru, but there are several rocker drains on each side for condensation or from 'other sources'. Some vendors have found finger-deep standing water inside when working on restorations. There are also drains in the bottom of the doors for water that runs down past the cat-whiskers. They are outboard of the rubber door seals so presumably any drained door-water simply flows back to the end and out due to air flow when moving, or when the door is opened. Door drains are unaccountably not quite at the door's low points. Both sets of drains are small and easily plugged with debris. But the two sets of drains do not connect.