[DeTomaso] Brian Hill's 410 cubic inch cast iron Cleveland on the dyno

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Feb 6 22:29:13 EST 2014

This report (in my opinion) is awesome.
I just picked up another set of 4V quench heads, cast iron, original.
My plan for the next engine I build was for a stroker.  This gives me
every confidence that I can use the cast iron heads if I so choose and
still should be able to hit the 500 HP range.

Dan, I've got this nagging question about the Dynomation software you
are using.

- does it help calculate what the advance curve should be in the
distributor?

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
& Shelley Marie