[DeTomaso] Aluminium intake manifold treatment

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 22:12:43 EST 2014

Dear Asa,

                      I believe the aluminized ceramic coating for the intake manifold  is considered ceramic coating.  The same stuff as used on the headers.  I have made inquiries and it is possible to coat the heads, but I think it would be problematic with coating first and then machining later versus machine first and then subject the heads to the heat of the coating process.

                                        Warmest regards, Chuck Engles