[DeTomaso] Brian Hill's 410 cubic inch cast iron Cleveland on the dyno

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 16:41:22 EST 2014

Dear Forum,

                  Please consider sending a contribution to Dan Jones for The Great Dyno Project.   The information and Dan's interpretation and recommendations are invaluable and are worthy of a donation to Daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com  on  PayPal.   Join me in helping Dan continue this effort.

                                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles