[DeTomaso] NOW Cyl head paint

Peter Menyhart pmenyhart at msn.com
Thu Feb 6 11:46:36 EST 2014

Howdy,
I ordered  the Bill Hirsch Manifold/head paint. Interestingly the price from Bill Hirsch is 30.oo plus 19,95 shipping.
I found it on ebay for 30.oo plus 9,95 shipping from a company called tptools.
10.oo saved for the pantera restoration project

Peter

check out our website at:   www.whitehorseranch.com