[DeTomaso] Shifting

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Feb 4 09:25:30 EST 2014

Ok Mike the rest of the story:

I installed a dial indicator on the slave to determine the travel during
different times and temperatures. Wanted to make sure it was not a problem
after the slave. It was not the slave travel would decrease.

I started by bleeding, pressure, vacuum, and pumping. Worked great till hot.

I replaced the red plastic line. Worked great till hot.

I rebuilt the slave. Work great till hot.

I replaced the clutch Master. Worked hot and cold.

Larry (anal) - Cleveland