[DeTomaso] Shifting

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Feb 3 16:16:09 EST 2014

The point was it was the clutch master, not the slave and the heat was not
in the front.

I propose that if the fluid is old, it may boil quicker. I know that on a
spirited the Tail of the Dragon run, 'somehow' my  parking brake got pulled
up and my right rear parking brake caliper stuck slightly even when
released. I blame my wife grabbing for anything to hold on to during the
run or her purse getting snagged in it. Either way, it was a passenger
thing.  Anyhow, all of my brakes suffered from boiling in the right rear.
If the fluid is compromised, there may be enough give to allow shifting
until lit gets hot.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net