[DeTomaso] Was Cheap SD Slot Radio, now sound bar

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 16:00:40 EST 2014

Well if you need to replace the speakers then it's an expensive piece of plastic, that you can probably fabricate yourself.
In searching for that sound bar I did come across units from an older Jeep Cherokee that might be adaptable, if you can get one from pick 'n' pull cheap enough.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Cherokee-84-01-overhead-SPEAKER-SOUND-BAR-Black-console-Wagoneer-XJ-/261384610697?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AJeep%7CModel%3ACherokee&hash=item3cdbbca389&vxp=mtr
Julian