[DeTomaso] Hewland in a Pantera

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Sun Feb 2 13:29:50 EST 2014

     Julian,

          The factory Group 4 race cars were required to use the ZF transaxle. I'm pretty sure that the Adler's Group-C car used a Hewland originally.

                                                                Les Gray

From: julian_kift at hotmail.com
To: detomaso at poca.com
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:43:06 -0800
Subject: [DeTomaso] Hewland in a Pantera

I came across a Ford to Hewland LG bell housing, and got wondering did all the GP4 and other racers of the period ran ZF's or did any use a Hewland?

If my memory serves me I have seen a photo of a Hewland in a Pantera at some point.

Julian
_______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA DeTomaso mailing list DeTomaso at poca.com http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com