[DeTomaso] Really Cheap SD Slot radio, no CD.

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Feb 1 18:18:56 EST 2014

I have a fellow car club buddy with an early Mustang coupe that has one. He
still has the offset handle AM radio installed and the interior is a
beautiful bone stock look. His hidden audio is a small remote that he uses
to control the MP3 player. I assumed it has FM too, but all I have ever
heard him play is MP3.

I would buy one if I could figure out where in the Pantera to mount the
base unit and its speakers. I suppose the front trunk is an option for the
base unit.  I shutter to think of cutting up my new and clean door panels
for speakers.

My question back to the group is.....where can I get an overhead speaker
bar?

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net