[DeTomaso] Fwd: Fw: Fwd: FW: Check out When Luck is On Your Side

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:23:39 EST 2014

No big deal and certainly no problem! Nowadays it's certainly better to be
safe then sorry! I got it from my brother otherwise I would have been
concerned too! I hope you checked it out there are a bunch of unbelievable
accidents where pedestrians or people on bikes just miss getting
 creamed, you really have to see it to believe it.  Their guardian angels
were working over time that day!!
Boyd