[DeTomaso] Happy New Year

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 20:28:30 EST 2014

Thanks to all my Pantera brothers for your friendship and support in 2014.
Thank God (and your prayers and support) I will have another year to tear
up the black top in my pantera (and hopefully a decade more or two) You all
are the best. Even if I could afford a Ferrari I wouldn't switch! LOL!
Hugh Boyd