[DeTomaso] 2015 De Tomaso calendar still available

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 14:26:03 EST 2014

Hi guys,

Just getting ready to hang my 2015 De Tomaso calendar up on the wall.

Zazzle did a fantastic job with version 2.0.  It's everything you could hope for in a calendar and more.  I got the 'huge' size, and the photos all reproduced quite nicely.  You can order it in three different sizes.

You can still get them at:

http://www.zazzle.com/PanteraClubNorCal?rf=238536557194299897

There's a 'sale' code at the top of the page that knocks a substantial percentage off the price, too!

Do you really want to have fuzzy kittens or wildflowers on your wall all year?  No, of course not! You want De Tomaso cars!

Go git 'em! :)

Mike

Sent from my iPhone