[DeTomaso] Track Event`

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Dec 30 18:31:50 EST 2014

Hi Bob,

These guys make some really cool exhaust inserts.

http://www.carchemistry.com/cc-inserts/ <http://www.carchemistry.com/cc-inserts/>

Check them out.

I had these made for me for my 180’s with 3” straight pipes. :-)

You can get them coated or not, different diameters, any amount of disks, etc. to custom tune the back pressure you want.

Ed

   [1]http://www.carchemistry.com/cc-inserts/

   [cid:DD0F0AE2-F1FA-4A4B-9A90-BE4923B8269B at sd.cox.net]
   [cid:B8BB4BA9-A230-483C-8BD7-93E0AE491F75 at sd.cox.net]