[DeTomaso] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. DREW !!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Dec 30 14:39:09 EST 2014

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Two questions:  1) are you as old as a Pantera, and 2) do still have as much horsepower as you did 100,000 miles ago??  😃

Chris

Sent from my Windows Phone
Yup, our very own favorite DeTomaso worldwide ambassador, enthusiast and spokesman is celebrating his birthday TODAY.

Just thought you might like to know .........

Larry

MikeLDrew at AOL.com