[DeTomaso] Track Event`

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 15:02:12 EST 2014

Been  a wrenching on my Firebird getting ready for
the Optima qualifier at Thunderhill in February
Pantera is ready to go right now...
Put 440 miles on it the day after Thanksgiving
then another 200 miles a week ago
Hoping  to put some more miles on her
this coming  weekend

Sound... my straight pipes were 109.7 db at
Laguna.. funny thing I think it runs better with
a little back pressure.. need to talk to my muffler
man as we may put something inside

Looking forward to TEXAS and a lot of Panteras
a Tracking

Panteracer on Lateral g...  Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera