[DeTomaso] Check out what I found on eBay! (Boyd Casey)

Dan Courtney dan at excaliburre.com
Sun Dec 28 14:13:25 EST 2014

I have one also. Mine is off a '71 pushbutton car. Great shape, original paint. In San Diego.
It's off "The Beast", which now sports a lighter fiberglass deck lid.
Dan

Dan Courtney

Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
Twenty Five Years of Excellent Representation
(858) 551-5455 Phone
(858) 551-5456 Fax