[DeTomaso] Check out what I found on eBay!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 14:54:29 EST 2014

In a message dated 12/27/14 10 45 59, edducati at mac.com writes:

> Hi! I found this on eBay and thought you might like it! Check it out
> now!  DECKLID Rear Hatch Trunk Ford PANTERA  Detomaso GHIA OEM 1971 Vintage
> RENEWED  http://r.ebay.com/h6CQd3
>

>>>Yup.   This thing has been on E-bay for years now.   It's the type of
thing that people don't normally need, but when they DO need it, they need it
a LOT.

I have a later-style decklid (with center rib) hanging in my garage too.
Available for the same price.   I might have it for years, but eventually
somebody is going to run into a spot of bad luck with his car, and then he'll
be glad I saved this extra decklid for him!