[DeTomaso] FAST XFI base maps

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Dec 26 17:36:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

I’m playing around with a FAST XFI simulator and the C-Com software to try and learn how to tune an EFI system myself because I have a Hilborn 8 stack on order, and will have to upgrade my ECU to tune via laptop.  Currently running the EZ EFI self learning.

I’m getting there, but need a few things and wondering if any of you can help me out.

Does anyone out there have  a FAST XFI running on a Cleveland? Can be any setup TBI or IR.

Do you have a copy of your VE table, Spark table, and Target Air/Fuel ratio base table that I can have a look at and play around with on my simulator? Possibly even your idle settings? If you have an 8 stack even better since I am not going to be running an IAC.

I would greatly appreciate if you can send me copies.

Thanks, Ed

Sent from my iPhone 5