[DeTomaso] Trunk liner question

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 18:37:36 EST 2014

Jim,
I know our cars are close in serial number. My trunk liner has the holes in it for the Dzus fasteners, but no metal grommets.
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope to see you soon.
Perry Lindsey #2443
  Did 72 Pantera's originally have metal grommets on the tub that the
  dzuz fasteners go through ? Or was it just the felt covering over the
  fiberglass with no grommets ?

     Did 72 Pantera's originally have metal grommets on the tub that the
     dzuz fasteners go through ? Or was it just the felt covering over the
     fiberglass with no grommets ?
   use the links above.