[DeTomaso] Another Pantera on Bring A Trailer

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Dec 23 13:31:10 EST 2014

Dear Mike,

                 I had heard that Roger has had some problems of late,
but I didn't think that it was anything serious enough to cause him to
sell his Pantera.  Jeez, that is depressing.  I suppose that the worst
thing is that if it could happen to the Remarkable Roger, then it could
happen to *anybody*.   I hope that Roger comes through this OK.

                                Concerned,  Chuck Engles