[DeTomaso] Custom Pantera Polo Shirts Available Online

POCA Store pocastore at outlook.com
Mon Dec 22 21:40:16 EST 2014

We have been working on getting a polo shirt out to the membership and Pantera enthusiasts for awhile now, and we have it ready!From now until January 18, 2015, you can order a polo shirt in the color you want and the color car you want at a special price.Men's Polos: $29.95 + shippingWomen's Polos: $29.95 + shippingTall Men's Polos: 31.95 + shippingShipping will be a flat rate of $8.95 for any amount of shirts you may want to order. (United States Only)After the 18th, prices per shirt will go up $6.00/shirt.This is the link for the POCA Apparel StoreFor International orders, you will need to contact me since the supplier does not ship outside the United States. I will place your order, calculate the shipping, and ship it to you.If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact meThank you,Josette D'Oraziopocastore at outlook.com626-788-6322