[DeTomaso] Pantera 3210, where are you now?

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:22:10 EST 2014

The original owner of 3210 is wondering where his old Pantera is now.

He sold it to John Holman (of Holman and Moody), in 1975, and John Holman kept it as his car until 3/2000,

it was last sold in 2012.

 What is a little amusing is one advert states ".only driven in good conditions".

The original owner worked for a Telecom company, travelled extensively, even drove it across the country several times,

treating it as his daily driver, and driving it as it was meant to be driven.

This first owner has added some photos from before 1975, including showing the car in the snow.

Naturally he fondly remembers it was a blast to drive in all conditions, and would like to hear from the current owner.

So if you know where this Pantera is now, contact me, and I'll forward your message.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMG03210/RTHPNMG03210.asp

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp