[DeTomaso] HENNESY VENOM

Dick Ruzzin dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 19:15:53 EST 2014

The amazing thing to me about the Venom is that the very essence of the concept is in character with Bugattis philosophy of light cars outperforming larger heavier ones, the opposite of VWs Veyron, supposedly a Bugatti.   The Hennesy went faster in half the distance, all done not by a huge (VW) engineering organization but by a savvy hotrodder from Texas in the USA !!!

That is a WOW, as are those films.

Dick Ruzzin
dickruzzindesign at aol.com