[DeTomaso] Now, this is FAST!

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 18:49:04 EST 2014

Kudos to the vette motor!  LS9 or what LS14 by now I dont know but sometimes a little mix of parts and tech work, like our cars. The viper suspension has simalay geomety to the Dallera design of the Pantera. Longer arms. Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook