[DeTomaso] 1967 GT350 For Sale (Some Detomaso Content)

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 13:46:02 EST 2014

Sorry for the blatant self promotion, but would appreciate any help the List could provide in moving my car to a new owner. I will happily pay a finder's fee if a referral leads to a sale.

There is some Detomaso content in the article too.

Gorgeous Shelby GT350 Offers More Than Just a Wild Ride | Petrolicious

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Gorgeous Shelby GT350 Offers More Than Just a Wild Rid...This beautiful 1967 Shelby GT350 on offer has undergone a comprehensive restoration that is sure to give its next owner the ride of a lifetime – and much ... |
|  |
| View on www.petrolicious.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |