[DeTomaso] Now, this is FAST!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Dec 19 13:31:32 EST 2014

Totally cool!
Thanks

From: TerryCassem at comcast.net
To: TerryCassem at comcast.net
Subject: Now, this is FAST!
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:56:53 -0800

Subject: Now, this is FAST! Here is something for you to drool over. The speed odometer they show in the film does not register anything below 40mph.  I guess that should give us a clue.    At 1244 hp it is more powerful than the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. Here's A Fun Couple of Minutes for You.  Fasten your seat belt! When you drive a Chevrolet Corvette powered Hennessey Venom GT you don't shift into fourth gear until 160 MPH!  The top speed is incredible! Watch full screen. https://www.youtube.com/embed/gWAavCjVQvM?feature=player_detailpage
-------------- next part --------------
   Totally cool!
   Thanks

   From: TerryCassem at comcast.net
   To: TerryCassem at comcast.net
   Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 08:56:53 -0800

   Here is something for you to drool over. The speed odometer they show
   in the film does not register anything below 40mph.  I guess that
   should give us a clue.

   At 1244 hp it is more powerful than the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

   Here's A Fun Couple of Minutes for You.  Fasten your seat belt!

   When you drive a Chevrolet Corvette powered Hennessey Venom GT you
   don't shift into fourth gear until 160 MPH!  The top speed is
   incredible!

   Watch full screen.

   [1]https://www.youtube.com/embed/gWAavCjVQvM?feature=player_detailpage