[DeTomaso] 74 Pantrera for sale

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Dec 19 00:13:48 EST 2014

Brian, what is the Vin # ? Is your  car listed in Provamo ?

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

   I am wondering if anyone noticed my Pantera L for sale on this site. Its closing in on a year on this site and NOT ONE email or phone call. There must not be anyone that looks at this site to buy a car .It seems there is a lot of activity of people talking about their  own cars. Does anyone have any ideas on moving this car? I have many pics ,full docs, great looking car.  I am 6-2 n 240lbs. I am flat out to big for this car. I really want to sell or trade. I was asking around 69999. I will take an interesting trade. Please help me out here. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!  Brian Braaten   507-208-0040
   Hello, Gentlemen,  Merru Christmas!!!