[DeTomaso] 1974 DETOMASO PANTERA GTS ORIGINAL, UNRESTORED PROTOTYPE - $85000

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Dec 19 00:11:02 EST 2014

Yes  Michael, the Marti report on my cat  is all out of whack also.

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

from the MartiReport files (which comes directly from
FoMoCo), only 1974 shows any US GTS models.
Curious that your 98 figure and 52 figure do equal
150 total cars as well.
Since lots of 74 models of everything where also made
in 73, perhaps it is semantics and poor record keeping.
Have you actually seen a 1973 US GTS on a title?
If so, please share, i'd love to show it to Marti.

As with all Pantera records...little makes sense
and don't correct me on that, I have tons of records
of cars with out of whack dates and build dates
out of order with calendar dates, 100 cars apart,
with the latter serial number finished before the earlier
car was even started ( waiting on parts???).

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   My 150 GTS and color information comes directly
   from the MartiReport files (which comes directly fromA
   FoMoCo), only 1974 shows any US GTS models.
   Curious that your 98 figure and 52 figure do equalA
   150 total cars as well.
   Since lots of 74 models of everything where also madeA
   in 73, perhaps it is semantics and poor record keeping.
   Have you actually seen a 1973 US GTS on a title?
   If so, please share, i'd love to show it to Marti.
   As with all Pantera records...little makes sense
   and don't correct me on that, I have tons of records
   of cars with out of whack dates and build dates
   out of order with calendar dates, 100 cars apart,
   with the latter serial number finished before the earlier
   car was even started ( waiting on parts???).
   Michael
   [f18dQhb0S7ks8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrN7sKj6v4LNdYW8rBqX03MP9hMW65jJnb3LvrVvW
   1VJd2t1k1H6H0?si=6157782638657536&pi=719b5624-f1dc-4432-ea72-b28975
   2624f4]

   On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso