[DeTomaso] Speedometer Lights and A/C electrics

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Thu Dec 18 22:31:35 EST 2014

OMG - you mean I screwed the pooch by removing all those cheap and cheesy blue snap together connectors and all the extra wires for the stereo and power antenna and driving lights and god only knows what else?  OMG!!!!  Tell me it isn't so!  And heck fire, if that isn't bad enough - I rewired the entire engine compartment!!!  Talk about extra wires!  Gotta love that nichrome they threw in at the factory.  But, well, the new MSD fuel injection fired up first try - so perhaps all is not lost.  At least the poor little thing starts instantly when the key is turned!

Stephen Nelson - who loves retirement!