[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Shift Linkage U joints

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Dec 18 18:40:03 EST 2014

Do you have any aircraft dismantlers, refurb businesses near you,
we used to use several helicopter parts on the race cars, where I bought
50% of my Dzus fasteners.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Do you have any aircraft dismantlers, refurb businesses near you,
   we used to use several helicopter parts on the race cars, where I
   bought
   50% of my Dzus fasteners.
   Michael
   [f18dQhb0S7ks8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrN7sKj6v4LNdYW8rBqX03MP9hMW65jJnb3LvrVvW
   1VJd2t1k1H6H0?si=6157782638657536&pi=86955bf9-f418-476f-9e42-57a516
   24a405]

   On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Charles Engles <[1]cengles at cox.net>