[DeTomaso] Techno Question: Shift Linkage U joints

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 17:57:19 EST 2014

Charles,
There is a company that makes a replacement linkage that can be used for
the shifter and the steering column.
There name is flaming river. Dennis Quella sells there stuff. It is
beautiful.well made and has roller bearings in the U joints and I believe
the are available is SS steel.
Here is a link.http://www.flamingriver.com/index.php/products

BOYD