[DeTomaso] 74 Pantrera for sale

shawkins777 at comcast.net shawkins777 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 17:03:47 EST 2014

Hey Chuck, is his car listed in the registry?

Steve

I am wondering if anyone noticed my Pantera L for sale on this site. Its closing in on a year on this site and NOT ONE email or phone call. There must not be anyone that looks at this site to buy a car .It seems there is a lot of activity of people talking about their own cars. Does anyone have any ideas on moving this car? I have many pics ,full docs, great looking car. I am 6-2 n 240lbs. I am flat out to big for this car. I really want to sell or trade. I was asking around 69999. I will take an interesting trade. Please help me out here. Thanks and Merry Christmas!! Brian Braaten 507-208-0040