[DeTomaso] Cool video

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:31:45 EST 2014

One of a million things I love about Pantera's, no two are even
remotely alike.
This flashy green metallic number has a modern Cougar emblem on it,
color-matched wheel center caps and, my favorite oddball thing--
stock round headlamps.
Nobody, especially anyone who has spent $10K (guessing) on a paint
job, has kept the stock round headlamps!
 Sent using Hushmail
On December 18, 2014 at 9:20 AM, "Ed Mendez"
wrote:http://youtu.be/Gaj6qwt4jEY

use the links above.