[DeTomaso] 74 Pantrera for sale

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:08:53 EST 2014

Looks like a nice Pantera in my favorite color for the car. Where is it advertised currently?

You should send details to Chuck at www.Provamo.com and get it on his site with free advertising or Hemmings is a good alternative with high visibility.

Julian

From: braatensauto at qwest.net
To: DeTomaso at poca.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 12:50:59 -0600
Subject: [DeTomaso] 74 Pantrera for sale

Hello, Gentlemen,  Merru Christmas!!!
   I am wondering if anyone noticed my Pantera L for sale on this site. Its closing in on a year on this site and NOT ONE email or phone call. There must not be anyone that looks at this site to buy a car .It seems there is a lot of activity of people talking about their  own cars. Does anyone have any ideas on moving this car? I have many pics ,full docs, great looking car.  I am 6-2 n 240lbs. I am flat out to big for this car. I really want to sell or trade. I was asking around 69999. I will take an interesting trade. Please help me out here. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!  Brian Braaten   507-208-0040