[DeTomaso] 1974 DETOMASO PANTERA GTS ORIGINAL, UNRESTORED PROTOTYPE - $85000

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Dec 18 12:54:58 EST 2014

IMHO Opinion...Puffery.
I have no idea why one would prototype
a trim package that had been made for years.
GTS models were made in Europe
in previous years, it is true that US GTS models
were only made in 1974. 150 of them in total.
This would be 1 of 60 made in silver/black
(if the serial tag confirms it is a GTS)
There are also 6O black cherry/burgandy and Black
and 30 in Yellow/Gold and Black.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   IMHO Opinion...Puffery.
   I have no idea why one would prototype
   a trim package that had been made for years.
   GTS models were made in Europe
   in previous years, it is true that US GTS models
   were only made in 1974. 150 of them in total.
   This would be 1 of 60 made in silver/black
   (if the serial tag confirms it is a GTS)
   There are also 6O black cherry/burgandy and Black
   and 30 in Yellow/Gold and Black.
   Michael Shortt
   [f18dQhb0S1Ll8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrW7sKj5C56dQtgf3ZlND602?si=6157782638657
   536&pi=908fb41b-c85d-49b6-9210-55cc7f7b20ff]

   On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Ray Pascarella