[DeTomaso] I was just a matter of time.....

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 22:11:17 EST 2014

I knew it was going to happen soon (rumor had it by Christmas).....I just
didn't know exactly when.

I had purchased a Pantera a few years back that I had planned on
reselling.  It was a car that had sat pretty much unused for at least 10  years.  As
I was cleaning the car out, I came across a receipt for fuel  that was dated
1999.  The owner had paid $1.99 a gallon for premium.

I hadn't seen $1.99 gas in a VERY long time....until this evening.  I  had
to run errands in Albuquerque this evening and saw no fewer that three gas
stations selling regular unleaded fuel for $1.99 a gallon.  That would put
premium at $2.19 a gallon.

Just one more reason to be driving your Pantera.

Best regards,

Jim