[DeTomaso] Body "doublers" to prevent body flex

Lynn Wall lwall67 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:23:45 EST 2014

Does anyone have pictures of the "doublers" that are recommended to prevent
paint cracking and body flex.  I have had them explained two different ways
and now I am a little confused.  Also, I understand that they are used in
several places on the body so pictures of any/all would be greatly
appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Lynn