[DeTomaso] LPC: Radar in the rain

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:40:53 EST 2014

Agreed.  It is the 1033 program.

I found the article on google.  There was a story from 2011 that appeared to
be the original, and the rest seemed to be repeats.

I¹m not surprised about the military transferring surplus to local law
enforcement.  It makes sense, especially if the local law enforcement has a
need for the equipment.

An accounting hole is also probably being exploited.

I just don¹t buy that they transfer the big, dangerous, obnoxious stuff.