[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano - The DeTomaso Story - Cool if you have not seen this

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:43:55 EST 2014

Very Nice! Good work Ed in putting together this compilation of episodes. I
know we all think "We know" the DeTomaso story, but I must say that this
taught me things I was unaware of and in spite of it's age and the fact
that many of the planed products never really came to full fruition it is
still quite interesting and I highly recommend it for seasoned DeTomaso
aficionados  and especially for new comers to the marque.

Boyd